Designed for the Professional Detectorist with Special Hearing Requirements and Environments with High Ambient Noise
Black Widow headphones were designed to accommodate the professional detectorist with special hearing requirements and for environments with high ambient noise levels. Large extended muffs are designed to block ambient noise to a higher degree for hunt sites in proximity to urban traffic and surf roar.
The Black Widow contains a dual mini-toggle switching system like our famous Gray Ghost Ultimate. One switch provides greater compatibility with detector audio systems and the other switch allows signal limitation when extreme volume is not required. Also provided are two independent volume controls for those detectorists with unequal hearing ability in each ear. You still get Detector Pro's “industry first” quality components, design and construction without compromise.
*Please Note : If using a DetectorPro Headphone on the MineLab CTX-3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adapter may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Impedance : 150 ohms Nominal
- Heavy-Duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Compact Carry and Storage Foldable Design
- Adjustable Padded Headband… No Screws, No Wire Frame, No Rust!
- Dual Rotary Volume Control with “Stay Put” Segmented “Click” Positioning
- Heavy-Duty Polymer Muffs with Full-Ear Surround, Soft Comfortable Cushions
- Heavy-Duty Strain Relieved Coil Cable with Special 1/4″, 90° Angle Stereo Connector
- Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, Efficiency, Durability, and Signal Quality
- Selector Switch for Metal Detector Compatibility with All Single-Output Metal Detectors without Adapters
- Special Ultra Sound-Blocking Extended Muff Design Eliminating Environmental Ambient Noise up to 29 Decibels