Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones
- Instant response time to targets
- 10 hours continuous operation
- Dual charger charges both the headphones and transmitter
- Full range volume control
- Comfortable padded earphones insulates from ambient noise
Make sure both your headphones and transmitter are fully charged; while charging, the LED on both your headphones and transmitter will be RED. When fully charged, the LED will turn BLUE.
Velcro the transmitter securely to your detector after plugging into your detectors headphone jack.
Press the power button on your headphones and the blue light will start flashing, now press the power button on your transmitter box and you will see the light on your headphones and the light on your transmitter turn solid. This means the headphones and transmitter are synchronized and ready to go.
- Operation frequency:2.4GHz
- Automatic pairing between transmitter and receiver upon power on
- Lithium battery (both transmitter and receiver)
- – Continuous operating time: 10 hours
- – Charging time: up to 4 hours
- Transmission delay: 12.5ms
- Transmitting distance: (between transmitter and receiver) : 20 feet
- Frequency modulation method: GFSK
- Transmission power: 4 dBm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz (CD quality)
- Maximum Volume: 80-85dB
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Operation voltage: 3.1VDC to 4.2VDC
- Operating current:
- Warranty: Your Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones come with a two year warranty against manufacturers defects.
Available for the Garrett AT Pro and Minelab FBS detectors.