Garrett AT Max / Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Special
with 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil Plus FREE Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer & Metal Detecting / Treasure Hunting Accessories.
The Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector is one most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector on the market today. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, the AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX! You can use the AT Max on land in freshwater or in saltwater. Wireless or not! Your choice.
Looking to find coins, rings, relics and jewelry in all environments? Look no further! One of the biggest features of the AT MAX is that it’s waterproof. The "AT" in "AT MAX" stands for All Terrain Performance and the entire detector is waterproof up to 10 feet or 3 meters. The AT Max’s adjustable ground balance feature will also help you search in mineralized soil conditions – even saltwater beaches. With automatic and manual ground balancing you can easily adjust the ground balancing in quarter point increments. Rain or shine, muddy environments and even the ocean can’t stop this machine.
The AT Max also includes built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology for near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphones.
With a bigger, new back-lit display, the AT Max will allow you better visibility of settings, digital target identification and iron discrimination numbers. The AT Max also has four search modes: all metal, custom, coins, and zero discrimination. The true all metal mode provides the best depth and sensitivity – essential for serious detectorists. It also provides you with a high level of target separation, which is essential when you are hunting a site with many alerts. You will no longer miss valuable targets because you find the nail that is next to them and then walk away from the search.
Featuring an 8.5 x 11 in. DD PROformance™ Search coil for maximum detection depth, the Garrett AT Max features an optimized frequency at 13.6 kHz which provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets - including silver coins, gold jewelry and brass relics. Upgrading from the AT Pro? No problem, all Garrett AT metal detector search coils are compatible/ interchangeable (including from the AT PRO & AT GOLD).
As one of Garrett’s most advanced and versatile metal detectors, this All-Terrain detector packs all the features that Garrett customers have been asking for: built-in Z-Lynk transmit technology, new Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones, more depth, larger display numbers, advanced ground balance resolution and even a back light. This machine is for any detectorist that wants to use their detector in different landscapes and terrains – it can even be submerged up to ten feet in freshwater. The AT Max is a solid choice for your newest detector from beginner to advanced.
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight : 3.40 lb (1.54 kg) - AT Max, 0.61 lb (0.28 kg) - Pro-Pointer AT
- More Controls : All Easily Accessible with a Single Finger as You Search
- Larger Display Numbers : Digital Target ID Number, Iron Discrim. Number, etc.
- Backlight : Illuminates LCD Screen for Improved Visibility in Low-Light Situations
- True All Metal Mode : Detects All Types of Metal and Provides the Greatest Possible Detection Depth and Sensitivity
- Volume Control : Built-In Volume Adjustment Allowing Control of the Detector Volume when Operated without Headphones
- Maximum Detection Depth : Increased Transmit Power and Enhanced Electronics Provides AT Max with Significant Depth Increase
- Optimized Frequency : The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz Operating Frequency Provides Excellent Detection On a Wide Range of Targets — Including Silver Coins, Gold Jewelry, and Brass Relics
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology : Cut the Cord! Integrated Circuitry Transmits Audio to Your Wireless Headphones. Six Times Faster than Bluetooth Speed! Auto Pairing. No Cables, and No Interference from Other Wireless Devices
- High Resolution Ground Balance : Automatic and Manually Adjustable for Improved Performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance Resolution Allowing the AT Max to Handle Both Conductive Soils (such as saltwater beaches) and Highly Mineralized Ground
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™ : Garrett Exclusive Feature will Simultaneously Ground Balance to a Range of Values to Help Overcome Localized Ground Variations. By Reducing Subtle Ground Responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window Smooths Detector Audio and Allows the User to Hear Faint Targets
- 4 AA Batteries
- 8.5x11" Coil Cover
- Support Cuff with Strap
- Comprehensive User's Manual
- 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
- AT Max Baseball Cap
- Garrett MS-3™ Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones