Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
with Waterproof 14x13" Super D Search Coil and Coil Cover
Introducing the Minelab GPZ 7000 Gold Metal Detector. No manufacturer until now has even attempted or been able to perfect a new revolutionary technology available ONLY in the new GPZ 7000 gold detector. Amazing features that take gold hunting to a much higher level to (now) detect really deep gold nuggets easier than ever, even the smallest pieces of gold you missed before. The dream of all gold hunters is to have technology available to discover deeper gold in so-called worked out gold areas. The Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector has been tested and proven to locate small to large size nuggets up to 40 % DEEPER than the deep seeking GPX 5000!
Be the first in your area to hunt your favorite gold hunting sites and use the GPZ7000 to find those deeper, larger nuggets you know must be there. Field tested by some of the best known gold hunters in the USA, the results were dramatic and absolutely positive proof that this detector is far above the rest in finding gold! Kellyco has been selling and using Minelab’s Gold Detectors for 18 years, (since 1996). Our hands-on experience before and after any purchase are always available to you. Call on the Pro’s who know!
GPZ 7000 availability will be limited. Order yours as quickly as you can. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to go deeper than others detecting in your favorite areas and sites you have always wanted to hunt.
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 7.32 lbs (3.32 kgs)
- Technology : Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
- GPSi : Uses a U‑Blox GPS Engine to Integrate Location and Time Data with Detector Settings
- Super-D Smart Coil : Consists of a Central Transmit Winding and Two Outer Receive Windings. Greatly Decreases Interference from Magnetic Soils, Reducing Ground Noise
- Wi-Stream : Uses Low-Power Digital Audio Transmission to Achieve No Perceivable Audio Time Lag (less than 10 ms). This Provides Reliability and Maximum Sound Quality